Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Marketplace

I've been building like a crazy woman these last few months, though you might not be able to tell from the way my marketplace listings look.  My girl, Cova, has been poking and prodding me to get some of my items listed, though mostly I haven't really bothered myself to think about it.  I like building.  I hate marketing.

HOWEVER, this week has seen some highly motivated production in that area.  I've put up several items and invite you to take a look...mostly I've been obsessed with shoes, so if you're looking for those, keep an eye out.  There should be more to come (unless the apathy to list them overtakes me again!).  Here's a sampling of my work:

Eros Aqua, Eros Fluid, and Eros Rose Booties

Metallic Spandex Boots - Yeah, that's right.  :)

My Superstar Shutter Shades!

Sculpted Bed with the Cozy Blue Quilt

Coarse Cotton Furniture Set in Coordinating Colors of Sand and Mud


Check out my online store here:      https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/13332


Sorry for the shameless plug...but Cova says....!!!!  HAHA!!

Cheers!

                    Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment