Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Monday, November 1, 2010

In Search Of....


I'm currently in search of the perfect winter boot...in WHITE.  I'm trying to replace my old standbys from two years past, but I'm not willing to settle for boots with noticeable flaws.  I want comfy and stylish, all rolled up in a big "WOW" package.  Oh, and did I say they need to be white??  ;)

SO, I'm calling out all you lurkers...if you see boots you think might fit my needs, let me know!  'Cause I really want to go into the winter season in style.  AND I'll add a little incentive.  If you're the first person to find the most beautiful white winter boots on the grid for me -- assuming I agree with your assessment and decide to purchase them -- I'll buy you a matching pair.  So leave me a comment, send me an email, or send up some flares to let me know what you find.  Thanks in advance!

                                                                Sav
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment