Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wolf Mountain Ski Resort

Am I the only one who didn't know about Wolf Mountain until just recently?  It's hard to imagine I've missed it!  My good friend Cova dropped the landmark on me about three weeks ago, so last week I went to take a look around...and may I say, "WOW!"?

Upon landing you'll find a sweet little ice skating rink with a hot air balloon smack dab in the middle, in case you and your sweetheart want to take the seven sim tour around the resort.

There are places to shop, a ski hill, and plenty of amenities inside the lodge, such as a swimming pool, hot tub, and a movie theatre upstairs.  I spent a little time watching people at the donut bar, then went up the mountain and did a little skiing (though I really need to find a better HUD for that!).


When I was all tuckered out, I dropped into a big comfy chair and enjoyed a little cocoa while I visited with passing guests.  I absolutely recommend stopping by the resort to see what all the fuss is about.  It's guaranteed to make your SL winter a whole lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment