Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blessed...




I went shopping with friends late last night, and had a great time.  This morning, however, has been pretty lazy.  There's nothing like a Saturday morning hanging out in SL, putting around the house and enjoying the solitude before everyone starts logging on.


This morning I did a little meditation and then headed for the hot tub to soak with a glass of wine and some soft tunes.



It's amazing how a small amount of "me" time can really improve my outlook and make me appreciate the wonderful things in life....a great dog, fabulous friends, and the best bf in both worlds.  I am blessed.  




No comments:

Post a Comment