Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shopping Therapy and a Genuine Letter of Love


When a girl is sick and she's just made a decision that has shaken up her life, she needs her best girl around to help sort things out.  Such was the case with me recently, and since Cova is my bestie, she and I hit the grid for a little shopping therapy.  Shoe shopping is more than a hobby with me -- it's a zen experience! -- so we took off for SLink, a newly discovered shoe shop, and cut loose the purse strings.  First, we bought some oh-so-sexy real-toed sandals.  

Then we shopped for bare feet -- of which, amazingly, there were several choices!  

Finally, we couldn't resist the adorable toe socks there, so we each bought a pair, went back home, and had a little pajama party and photo session.  Good friends are the essence of life, real or second.  I'm so glad to have a wonderful friend like my girl Cova to share both the good and the bad.



So Cova, for being the one that always stands by me, for picking up the pieces... even when I don't know I've lost them, and for all the little things you do to make my world bright and brilliant and beautiful, I thank you.  Lotsa' loves....  MWAH!

                     Always, Your Savvie



No comments:

Post a Comment