Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And How Much Do We Love This One???

I fell in love at first sight.  The richness of the color catches the eye, and the shading on the textures is perfect.  Lapointe & BastChild make some of the most beautiful gowns in Second Life, and this, among others in my wardrobe, is the proof of it.  Plus, for the same price you pay for most well-made gowns in-world, they've given us options.  First, a flirty mini, then a long, fitted gown.



Finally, the piece de resistance -- the ballgown.  I think it's just heavenly, and it makes me wish L & P would make a new gown every single day....just so I can fill my closet with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment