Welcome to our blog, and thanks for coming! Feel free to kick back, relax, and have a spot of tea with us. And if you enjoy what you read, let us know by following us or making comments on our posts.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE DRESS



I enjoy reading SL style blogs each week -- it keeps me abreast of what's new in the world and also helps expedite my shopping experience.  Recently one of my blogs mentioned a store I'd never heard of, so, of course, I had to hop onto the grid and see if there was anything there I "needed."  I don't spend a lot of my online time getting dressed up in gowns and going out on the town, but when I saw this gown in-world, I just had to have it.  It appeals to my love of "old Hollywood" nostalgia, and it even has a HINT of sheerness to it that satisfies my need to show off unmentionable body parts.  Ahem. 

In addition to gowns, this store had a lot of great jewelry to choose from, which is why I first set off to check it out.  I found this beautiful necklace and earring set that goes perfectly with what I'm now referring to as "THE DRESS" (capitals intended).  Wearing THE DRESS makes me feel truly gorgeous, and I'm now looking for a reason to keep wearing it.  Perhaps a night on the town is in order real soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment